Monday, October 13

At the start ..

It's hard to write about one thing relentlessly. Like for hobbies, you can write about how it works, how you began, and how you fell in love with it. I find it very limited. However in my nearing of my first year in the industry, I seem to have been proven wrong. I wouldn't necessarily call it a hobby though. More of a pastime really. Then again, those two are in a way similar to each other. Well, I can say that I got more than I bargained for in joining as a promoter. There is a lot that goes on behind closed doors and everything happens so fast. In a way, its kind of like a card game. If you play your cards right, then you're safe. And if you don't, you better watch your back.

1 comment:

aulicinoj said...

I like how she talks about the enviroment its something that is really important right know. good topic